|There are two kinds of photographers: those who compose pictures and those who take them. The former work in studios. For the latter, the studio is the world.... For them, the ordinary doesn't exist: every thing in life is a source of nourishment.
|Enter I-House's Our World Photo Contest ... share your photographs with our community around the world.
|CATEGORIES AND AWARDS
Select from the categories of Seasons, Creative Expression, I-House Memories, Friendship, Faces and Places. One winner in each category will be chosen and will receive an I-House sweatshirt. Winning photographs will be used as the images for the Online Community Web Postcard feature.
· The submission deadline is January 10, 2002. All images received after will not be eligible for the contest and returned.
· All electronically submitted images should be in GIF, JPG or TIF formats. There are no file size requirement or restrictions but please send high-quality images.
· Photo submissions will be scanned in the Development and Alumni Relations Office and returned. For mailed photos, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope to ensure expedited return.
· The Development and Alumni Relations Office reserves the right to make any decisions regarding image eligibility.
· Send or deliver submissions to:
Development and Alumni Relations Office
2299 Piedmont Avenue
Berkeley, California 94720-2320
· Contest is open to International House residents, alumni, friends, and staff.
· Winning submissions will be chosen by a panel of I-House residents, alumni, and staff. All decisions are final.
· The Development and Alumni Relations Office reserves the right to crop, resize or edit any image or scanned photo for use in the Web Postcards and any future Online Community functions.
· Although we will take every precaution in the care and handling of each photo, we are not responsible for damage incurred during delivery or return.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-510-642-4128