WordPress Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Instagram Google + YouTube @cal Pinterest

Giving Stock

I-House welcomes securities contributions.  Below are detailed instructions to coordinate with your broker the transfer of funds directly to I-House accounts at Morgan Stanley.  In the event that you wish alternatively to route your gift through the University of California Berkeley to receive UC donor society giving credit, you may follow instructions on the Give Your Way page.

Steps to transfer stock to benefit I-House:

1 Contact your broker and indicate the number of shares of what stock you would like transferred, when, and for what purpose (Fund for I-House, Scholarships, Building, or Intercultural Programs)

2. Alert Joy Iwasa, Director of Development & Communications at jiwasa@berkeley.edu of your gift intentions, so written documentation is provided of your intentions.  Joy also welcomes your call to (510) 643-6916.

3. Taylor Wagner of Morgan Stanley will be alerted by the I-House Development Office to arrange for receipt of the stock transfer.  Taylor is also available for broker or donor inquiries directly at 415-576-2192 or Taylor.wagner@morganstanleypwm.com

Your broker will want to know the  Morgan Stanley DTC number which is 0015.

The Fund for I-House account number is 814-890492.

The I-House Federal Tax ID: 94-1167403.


Please know that many Naming Opportunities and benefits are linked to different tiers of financial support.  The I-House Office of Development welcomes your inquiries at (510) 642-4128.