The purpose of the International House Safety Committee is to review safety training needs and current training programs for adequacy and compliance, review the cause of accidents, and recommend ways and means for the prevention of accidents. We evaluate safety and health recommendations from all sources, including safety inspections, employee/resident suggestions, and complaints. In addition, we initiate programs to stimulate and maintain interest in safety in the House.
See Something? Say Something!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an Injury / Incident report
- Urgent Medical or Mental Health Problems: Contact the 24/7 Nurse Advice Line at (510) 643-7197
- Residents Feeling Sick? Request a Sick Meal from Dining
International House Resources
- Building Evacuation Plan
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program 2021
- Floor Plan Evacuation Diagrams
- Emergency Management Areas Map
UC Berkeley Campus Resources
- Police Department (UCPD)
- http://emergency.berkeley.edu/ What to do in case of an emergency.
- Night Safety Services
- Addressing Sexual Violence & Sexual Harassment
- Office of Emergency Management
- Coronavirus (COVID) Information
Updated August 11, 2023