The UC Berkeley experience is made up of a million little moments, and Big Give—UC Berkeley’s annual 24-hour fundraising blitz—is one of them. Help make an impact on I-House residents by making a donation to I-House between Wednesday, March 11th at 9 p.m. and Thursday, March 12that 9 p.m. (PST).
Here are ways you can participate during the 24 hours of Big Give:
- Make a gift to I-House of $10 or more at ihouse.berkeley.edu/biggive2020
- Post a photo on Twitter or Instagram from 9 p.m. Wednesday, March 11th to 9 a.m. Thursday, March 12th, that fills in the blank:
“I support #InternationalHouse for #CalBigGive bc _____."
Help us win awards of extra funds by participating in contests throughout the 24 hours of Big Give.
Pro tip: See contest preview at biggive.berkeley.edu/leaderboards and set an alert.
For social media contests, just make sure to use both hashtags: #internationalhouse and #calbiggive
- Amplify your support by sharing on your own social networks. Sample post: "I'm in! I gave to #InternationalHouse for #CalBigGive at ihouse.berkeley.edu/biggive2020"
Earlybird VIP Gifts:
Did you know you can be an I-House VIP by making your Big Give gift leading up to March 12? See below for instructions!
To direct your gift to I-House, use these steps:
1. Go to: biggive.berkeley.edu/VIP
2. Enter $ amount, click Continue.
3. Click Browse List. Make sure you click the Programs button!
4. Choose a Program, scroll to > International House
5. Choose a Giving Opportunity, scroll to > The Fund for I-House
6. Follow the prompts to make your secure gift.